Maintain and improve your skin health with medical-grade skincare
Along with professional skin and body treatments, it’s important to integrate a medical-grade, trusted skincare routine at home, too! At Center for Plastic Surgery, we carry SkinMedica®, ZO Skin Health, Revision Skincare, and EltaMD skincare products, the most trusted and proven brands in skincare. Whether you’re interested in having a facelift or facial, properly maintaining your skin before, between, and after professional treatments is crucial for optimal results. While that exact regimen varies by patient and procedure, one thing remains the same – the importance of skin health!
Each and every skin product we carry use scientifically proven ingredients to formulate advanced skincare products. Only available for sale in a Doctors Office, these clinically proven products deliver optimal results.
Our Skincare Professionals will determine exactly what your skin needs and help combine the SkinMedica®, ZO Skin Health, Revision Skincare, and EltaMD products into a personalized regimen.
You can’t go back in time, but medical-grade skincare will continue to develop products that work with your skin to correct the signs of aging and improve the overall health of the skin. The science is complex, but the results are simple.
CFPS TOP SELLERS
TNS Advanced+ Serum
SkinMedica’s® TNS Advanced+ Serum is a skin rejuvenating formula that visibly improves the appearance of coarse wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin. Some key benefits include;
- Smooths visible coarse wrinkles and fine lines
- Visibly lifts sagging skin
- Evens the appearance of skin tone and texture
- Visible results start in just 2 weeks, with progressive improvements measured over 24 weeks
SkinMedica’s® HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator blends five types of hydrators that immediately go to work replenishing your skin’s hyaluronic acid. Ideal for all skin types, this hydrating serum;
- Balances moisture levels to smooth and soften rough texture
- Softens lines and wrinkles
- Boosts the overall health of your skin and provides a staggering eight hours of continuous moisture
- Protects the skin from damaging free radicals and signs of premature aging
ZO Exfoliating Polish
ZO Skin Health’s Exfoliating Polish is great for all skin types. It gently removes dead skin cells to instantly reveal smoother, softer + glowing skin. Some key benefits include;
- Physically exfoliates off dead skin cells and other debris to improve skin radiance
- Magnesium oxide crystals wash away clean, leaving skin instantly soft and smooth
UPNEEQ EYE DROPS
NEW at CFPS!
Upneeq is the only FDA-approved eyedrop for acquired ptosis (low-lying lids) that lifts your upper eyelids to brighten, whiten and open your eyes. If you’re looking tired and sleepy or your upper eyelid sags, simply use one drop in each eye and see results in 15 minutes!
Upneeq drops are safe with contacts, last 8-10 hours, and offer immediate results. Our guests love Upneeq for special occasions, photoshoots, events, or everyday use!
Full Box (45 Uses) | $200
5 Pack (5 Uses) | $40
Individual (1 Use) | $10