Maintain and improve your skin health with medical-grade skincare
Along with professional skin and body treatments, it’s important to integrate a medical-grade, trusted skincare routine at home, too! At Center for Plastic Surgery, we carry SkinMedica® skincare products, the most trusted and proven brand in skincare.
SkinMedica® uses scientifically proven ingredients to formulate advanced skincare products. Only available for sale in a Doctors Office, these clinically proven products deliver optimal results. SkinMedica® has dedicated nearly two decades of research to formulating advanced products.
Our Skincare Professionals will determine exactly what your skin needs and help combine the SkinMedica® products into a personalized regimen.
You can’t go back in time, but SkinMedica® will continue to develop products that work with your skin to correct the signs of aging and improve the overall health of the skin. The science is complex, but the results are simple.
TNS Advanced+ Serum
SkinMedica’s® TNS Advanced+ Serum is a skin rejuvenating formula that visibly improves the appearance of coarse wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin. Some key benefits include;
- Smooths visible coarse wrinkles and fine lines
- Visibly lifts sagging skin
- Evens the appearance of skin tone and texture
- Visible results start in just 2 weeks, with progressive improvements measured over 24 weeks
SkinMedica’s® HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator blends five types of hydrators that immediately go to work replenishing your skin’s hyaluronic acid. Ideal for all skin types, this hydrating serum;
- Balances moisture levels to smooth and soften rough texture
- Softens lines and wrinkles
- Boosts the overall health of your skin and provides a staggering eight hours of continuous moisture
- Protects the skin from damaging free radicals and signs of premature aging
SkinMedica’s® Lytera 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum addresses the appearance of stubborn discoloration, making even skin tones possible for all skin types. Some key benefits include;
- Helps correct the appearance of hyperpigmentation
- Helps support melanin balance to correct the appearance of hyperpigmentation
- Prevent the appearance of new spots while visibly balancing the appearance of your skin tone
- Enhances skin texture and promotes even-looking skin