Buttock Augmentation – Butt Lift
Create a More Shapely, Firm Figure
Buttock Augmentation in Fargo, ND
Butt/buttock augmentation, sometimes referred to as a Brazilian butt lift, is a plastic surgery procedure that can help you achieve the round, fuller butt that you desire. Buttock augmentation uses your own fat to precisely shape and sculpt your buttocks. By using your own fat, your risk for developing an infection is drastically reduced. This body contouring treatment utilizes liposuction to obtain fat from another area on your body, so it can then be reinjected into your buttocks to create a lifted butt.
Benefits of buttock augmentation/Brazilian butt lift:
- Uses your own fat for augmentation; no foreign material used
- Soft, natural-feeling results
- Minimally invasive procedure
- Allows for precise sculpting of the buttocks
FAQ: Buttock Augmentation – Brazilian Butt Lift
Can I combine buttock augmentation surgery with other procedures?
- It’s possible to address other concerns during the same surgery, depending on the patient’s health and the desired procedure. For example, you may want to include liposuction around the waistline to better enhance your new curves.
What are the risks to buttock augmentation surgery?
- The risk of infection is very low due to the transferred fat coming from your own body. Although more serious complications don’t generally occur with buttocks augmentation, it is possible to experience a negative reaction to anesthesia. Other possibilities include asymmetry after surgery or irregular contours at the donor site, although this is rare.
How long is the recovery from buttock augmentation surgery?
- Recovery times will vary from patient to patient, but most patients are able to resume normal activities between three and four weeks. A compression garment may need to be worn following surgery depending on where liposuction was performed. The biggest post-operative restriction is a complete lack of pressure on the buttocks interfering with the patient’s ability to sit or lay on their backside temporarily.
How much does buttock augmentation surgery cost in North Dakota?
- The cost of buttock augmentation or Brazilian butt lift surgery can vary. After your consultation with Dr. Adams, we will provide a detailed cost estimate, and will also discuss payment methods, scheduling, and financing options. In general, price shopping for surgery isn’t recommended. It is best to choose a plastic surgeon that you are comfortable with, trust, and one that has the proper training from an accredited plastic surgery training program. Visit our Financing & Fees page to learn more.